The Piano Guys
Hi everyone! Lately, I’ve been really into Zero Escape. For those who don’t know, it’s a video game series currently consisting of two games, 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors and Virtue’s Last Reward. They’re visual novel/adventure games developed by Chunsoft, which you may know from Dangan Ronpa. They’re intended to be the first two parts to a trilogy, but due to poor sales in Japan, it’s not looking good for the third installment as of now… However, Operation Bluebird, a fan campaign for the third game, has inspired me to host a giveaway to help raise awareness and hopefully create new fans of this amazing series!
- 1 first place winner will win a copy of 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors for the Nintendo DS and a copy of Virtue’s Last Reward for the Nintendo 3DS or Playstation Vita
- 1 other winner will get a copy of 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors for the DS
when i have money for all these gamesMay 31, 2014
- Winners will be picked with a random number generator
- Reblogs only; likes don’t count
- No giveaway blogs I’ll
- You don’t have to be following me
- You have to be willing to give me an address if you win
- I’ll cover shipping up to $10
- This is intended to introduce these games to people who haven’t already played them, so don’t enter if you already own them or anything; that’s gross… However, if you’re a fan and you want to help me out with reaching more people, go ahead and reblog, just tag it with ‘fan’, ‘spreading’, or something similar so I know you’re not entering… I’ll owe you big time!
- If you have any more questions, ask them here
Okay, that’s all! One last thing though: regardless of whether you win or not, I strongly encourage you to check this series out. If you know me at all, the fact that I’m willing to spend my own money so that other people will play these games should speak for itself, but otherwise, they feature incredibly fun gameplay, addicting storylines that will keep you up at night, and terrible, terrible puns. I couldn’t recommend something more.
Unsure of how to confess your love to someone? Try this:
- Acquire several dozen limes.
- Go up to them and then drop all the limes.
- Start picking them up, but keep dropping them. The clumsier you look the better.
- Keep doing this until you have their attention (this could take up to thirty minutes).
- Finally gather up the limes. Try looking a bit sheepish.
- Look them deeply in the eyes and say, “Sorry. I’m bad at Pickup Limes.”
- Marry them.
Just make the opening credits say “A Game by Ana Spiring, Indie Game Developer”
I thought that story was going to end badly and then it didn’t and I was really happy.
Hakuouki car on the road! :D
A fan sent this photo to Kazuki Yone, telling her that she loved Yone-sensei’s Sano & Shinpachi so much that she decorated them on her car. She wanted Yone-sensei to see it before she had to let the car go.
There are more photos in her twitter, which will also close later this month. She drove this car everywhere!
20th weekly giveaway
hi guys^^ i will be hosting a weekly matchwigs giveaway where prizes include any wigs below $30 (which is 80% of the wigs there tbh and if you place their banner on ur blog its an additional $5 which makes up for 90% of the wigs) this giveaway will be different from most giveaways because it will be hosted literally every week so you guys have a really high chance of winning a free wig lol
keep in mind that because this is a weekly giveaway, the deadline is in 7 days whereas most giveaways last for months, so these will be done and over with really quickly so id join before the time is up
- $30 matchwigs.com voucher coupon code which can be used to purchase anything in store (shipping is free worldwide!)
- $5 additional voucher to winning entry who inserts reblog banner on their Tumblr. Instructions here.
- reblog only once (from past experiences if u reblog more then once notes start disappearing and id rather not screencap every single note again)
- likes will be disaqualified
- no giveaway blogs/inactive side blogs
- must be following me (since this is for my followers)
- this round i will also open up to my twitter followers, if u follow me on twitter but not on my tumblr you can still join. however, double the chance to win if you follow both my tumblr and twitter (send me your twitter and ill add you to the end of the notes when i randomize the winner)
- giveaway will start march 8
- end march 15